Click the button below to download the most current version of the Implementation Guide for districts accessing the updated 2016 ASAP content via annual subscription.
If you access the 2012 version of the ASAP course modules through the Florida Department of Education single sign-on web link, the Guide is still relevant with regard to the courses that have been maintained in the updated version, although the 2012 content will be out of date with regard to the 2015 release of the NPBEA Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (formerly the ISLLC Standards) and the implementation of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
If you wish to access the updated content, as well as all ASAP assessments, case studies, workbooks and the online community (not available through the FDOE single sign-on) you can view the affordable options available to Florida districts with an ASAP Subscription or complete the form to your right to sign-up for your free 30-day trial of ASAP.
With an ASAP Annual Subscription you get:
- Unlimited use of all ASAP assessments:
- Educational Leadership Assessment
- All 5 InBasket simulators for aspiring and acting principals
- 16 new standards-based case studies, perfect for inclusion in teacher and administrator professional development and induction programs
- 20 ASAP Course Modules (each module provides a minimum of 10 hours of CEU credit)
- 15 ASAP Workbooks with exercises and rubrics that can be printed for distribution within the district without limitation
- Online community forums for 24/7 cohort communication and sharing